I had a very nice talk to some folks at my company about the spludo framework. Thanks for all the positive feedback!!
Today I want to give you guys a small update to spludo, which contains some of the neat features I was previewing on friday:.
* group and chain are truely async now
* added "spludo-gen controller" (wizard to create a new controller)
* views can now be in sub folders
* added partial + partials in .ejs
* .ejs-Views recompile the view as soon as it is changed
There is also a very short topic about